Wednesday 17 September 2014

Yarnbomb Creatures

Back in June I posted about a charity yarnbomb that was taking place on 25th August. They were trying to break the world record for the largest display of crocheted items, in the process decorating the garden of a children's hospice. I managed to make a few things and send them along before I went on holiday, and I was delighted to discover that they smashed the record with 13388 items! The Craft Club have got lots of photos on their Facebook  page if you want to look, seeing so many adorable crocheted creations together is amazing.

Because I was a bit short of time, I found a few things I'd made previously and sent those along too, but I did manage to make a few new things. This little toadstool guy:

 
Three baby owls, using eyelash/fringe yarn:
 
 
 
And two Snorks, little friendly trolls, made using fun fur type yarn:
 
 


 

 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of them! I've yet to find one of your creations that I don't love, lol. So cute :)

LucyRavenscar said...

Thank you!